.

.

Instagram

Instagram

Monday 14 September 2015

Equinox 24 Update

http://www.equinox24.co.uk/
Monday evening and I am really starting to look forward to the challenge running solo and seeing how far I can push myself. This evening I have now finished my kit list, hopefully I have everything that I need or that I might need. Looking at the list I do have a lot of camping kit but I am staying over on the Friday night to take in the whole atmosphere and enjoy the weekend.

Tuesday I will get everything together and see what else I need to purchase.

At some point I need to sort out my wife's Ipod as its currently filled with boybands, girl groups basically all the music that would drive me insane. hopefully do this Tuesday evening.

Looking at this list over and over again and I do think I still have way too much stuff but with items such as socks and trainers I would rather have more than required than struggle on with a wet pair of socks. I am hoping that this will make me self sufficient and I won't need to rely on too much help. I do have friends competing in a relay teams and they have offered to help and support me when require. Help and support is something that I will need and even making a coffee when I am so tired might be too much for me to do.

I have done an Ironman before which took 11:35 hours and I have done a 24 hour hike across the Pennine Way which I managed to cover 60 miles, which I did a good few years ago. I haven't done as much running as I probably should but my body feels fresh and I have no real injuries that I need to worry about.

Just hoping that the weather forecast improves and its dry for the weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment