.

.

Instagram

Instagram

Friday 27 February 2015

February and it continues


I was very pleased with my results in January and now we are in to February and I'm still going well.

I signed up for my first ever half marathon and I had 3 weeks to get ready for it. so I increased my training and started running up to 10km and managed to do a couple of runs of approx 15km. I knew I was tired after my 15km training run and I knew I would be able to complete my first half marathon. Mentally I knew I could do it and physically I knew I could get round the course in some sort of time.


Completed my first ever half marathon in 1:52:49. Was really pleased I got round with no issues and the next day I was able to complete a 17km bike ride and 5km run. Start of Brick sessions?

Totals for February 10 hours training and 137km covered this includes 2 bike rides.

No comments:

Post a Comment