.

.

Instagram

Instagram

Sunday 1 March 2015

December 2014


Nothing really happened in |December just getting some much needed rest and getting my race diary ready for next year. 2015 is starting to look very busy. Lots of different events planned and no idea why I do this to myself. I guess a year after starting training I did't think I would be writing a blog about my journey and what I have done throughout the year. 

After my charity bike ride in May 2013 I kind of fell out of love of cycling and didn't really ride my bike much after. It showed as by the end of 2013 I was at my heaviest and I still didn't want to cycle. I have always enjoyed sports as throughout my life I have participated in a lot of different sports and I think as much as I enjoyed doing all these different sports in the past I didn't love them. With triathlon its completely different I have enjoyed all aspects of the sport. Running and swimming I consider my two strong points in the sport. The bike I'm still unsure. I am hoping to get in to some local time trial events and see how I get on with other cyclists. 

I decided to go for a quick run on boxing day and loved it. Not many people out and it was a great way to feel burn some calories and not feel guilty about what you ate over the Christmas period. 
It snowed on Boxing day evening and two friends and myself decided to go for a run in the snow the next morning. we managed a 15 mile trial run. Running in ice cold snow filled puddles and then complaining about having cold feet was all part of the fun and with minutes you wouldn't even know your feet were cold until you hit the next puddle.








No comments:

Post a Comment