.

.

Instagram

Instagram

Friday 6 March 2015

Healthy Eating

I have changed my diet at the end of last week and I must say I have been really pleased with the results. In one week I have managed to lose 2kg. My training has remained the same and I have been eating more food. The right food has been finally getting in to my body. 

My diet has never really been that bad, I very rarely eat processed foods and my wife and I always make home made evening meals. My main problem has been breakfast and sometimes lunch. 

My breakfast used to be cooked breakfast. This would include, scramble egg, bacon, sausage, beans, chopped tomatoes, fried bread, hash brown and a slice of toast. Now the scramble egg is good for me. Bacon is always grilled. At lunch I usually didn't really eat much or I would have a plate of chips. I managed to lose weight eating all this, but then I got to the stage where I couldn't lose any more weight.

I have now changed my diet and now the weight has quickly shifted and I feel better for it. My breakfast now consist of me eating a banana and a handful of mixed nuts just before I go to work. Three hours later I have breakfast which is usually cereal or porridge and 2 slices of fruit loaf. Lunch at the moment is an apple and 2 carrots. When I finish work at 1400hrs I will have something like an omelette and then will have my evening meal later on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment